30 Apr 2014

CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED


Whatever happened for 2 weeks that I wasn`t able to blog?? I couldn`t remember like half of it but I sure was busy. Anyway, I shot this look days before and for the Pulp Summer Slam `14: the longest running annual metal festival in Southeast Asia. It was my third time to go (consecutively, yaaas) and I must say this one`s the most interesting and the one I had most fun in. I went with the best company, so far, and I couldn`t wait to be with the bunch again!

Going back to the outfit, sleeveless tops are your best friends in festivals. I honestly don`t have that much shirts so I got the muscle tee I`m wearing in my boyfriend`s closet for extra comfort and opted to tie a light-weight blazer around my waist because 1.) it looked cute and 2.) I needed some cover up when we travelled home early in the morning. Ha, my friends also had polos on and they were imitating me, tying their polos on their waists and doing the "Jia pose" HAHAHAHA PLS STOP. Snapbacks to beat the heat and I got new iridescent sunnies from Vans just before the day of the festival that I wasn`t able to shoot with it. And congratulations to my Dr. Martens for finally stepping into the Slam grounds!!

How`s your summer, by the way? Have you been to any festivals lately? 

You can see the photos from the actual Summer Slam in my Facebook and Twitter

45 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun at the festival! You look very gruge-y and totally embody the festival look

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It`s the best festival I`ve been to. Every year just keeps on getting better and better :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful outfit dear!! I love your style!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the touch of pink with the overall outfit. check out ny new blogpost Gorgeous. Much love, Riv

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. omg thank you i am a fan of your blog!!! <333

      Delete
  5. Your style is awesome! This outfit is so cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful outfit ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink wrap around just makes the outfit perfect! Love the pop of pink <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Pale
    xx, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I adore your blog <3

      Delete
  8. I love the edginess of this outfit :) Thanks for your comment on my blog btw!
    I'm following now via bloglovin so we can stay in touch!

    xo
    Yujin
    La Celestials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Will follow you too <3

      Delete
  9. YOU GOT TO SEE ASKING ALEXANDRIA LIVE IM CRYING. Your outfit is so perfect for the festival! It's simple yet grungy, and I love the touches of pink. Aaaaannnd, I've tagged you for the Tumblr Tagged challenge, hope you could answer xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/2014/04/boo-you-whore-x-tumblr-tagged_30.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there from start to finish! Every band was great and yes, Asking Alexandria was the beast <3 will check your post out! :) thanks, dear xo

      Delete
  10. Amazing post! Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you, Francesca!! I love your blog ♥

      Delete
  12. Lovely outfit dear! You rock those clothes :) thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, let's keep in touch! ;)
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, too! :)

      Delete
  13. Love your photos... So cool. They remind me of Marc Jacob's ads.

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your shoes, great festival attire!

    Feel free to visit my blog, new post: Color me RED

    Roxx~

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post!!! would u like to follow each other???? I always follow back
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the theme of this shoot!

    let's keep in touch? *u*
    Dollified Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds so cool! Love love love the outfit!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...