12 Feb 2014

ETHNICITY

Polo Ralph Lauren corduroy button-down/ethnic necklace from Bangkok/leggings/studded leg garter made by myself/Nike SB customized by myself 




I refuse to dress up. Yes, this is my laidback look. You know those days you just feel too lazy to pile on clothes? This is what happens to me. Button-down polos are the equivalent of cotton shirts for me because for one, I don`t own any cotton shirts. And two, I recently realized I don`t own a pair of denim pants. I KNOW RIGHT?! I own anything denim from dresses, to vests, to polos, jackets, hats, even bags yet I don`t have the most basic one. I need to put that on my shopping list, asap.

Much love,
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...