15 Jan 2014

Sundate | 12.01.2014

Had lunch over at Ayala Triangle with James, Jek, and Alfonso. Al was showing us the video he made for our friendship.


Holly arrived afterwards. Plans were to see a movie but we decided to sing our hearts out instead.



Yes, my friends love Lorde too!!





Kpop thing going on there.


YEAH.



After a couple of hours, we went to Bollywood, our usual hangout. Greenbelt hits would never be fun without hitting Bollywood, having Indian cuisine and chatting up over shisha.


lol I tried.




And those are selfies I took before I left home. I just felt like such a girl, okay :((

I simply can`t wait for the upcoming weekend. I`ll be seeing my best friends again and will be at my boyfriend`s gig! Finally, the most important people in my life are meeting up.

Much love,
Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...